TheBanyanTree: Challenge-62

smack58 at nycap.rr.com smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Oct 25 11:38:47 PDT 2010

If anyone wants the recipe, let me know and I'll post it.  It is my favorite and developed by the bartender at BRIX Wine Bar here in Pittsfield, MA.  It's the only place you can get one except at my home.  :)

Sharon
---- auntiesash <auntiesash at gmail.com> wrote:
Hibiscus martini?  Yum.  And well done on the challenge!  Thanks for
posting!!!

--
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,