TheBanyanTree: Tree worthy challenge

Gloria burns.gloria at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 15:02:00 PDT 2010

Sash writes:  Tell me your life story using only the number of word as your age.

Scared little girl, big city

Fears released in northern forests

Soul Mates find one another working on roads; minds go on standby as
road to heaven on earth emerges

Two families interact as two entities and then one, twice repeated.

Life begins anew with arrival of happy, bouncing grandson

The next chapter waits patiently.

Dreamer...always dreamin' of a kinder, gentler world for ALL