TheBanyanTree: Tree worthy challenge

Indiglow indiglow at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 23 10:52:29 PDT 2010

Ooh, that's a tough one - and I've got more years than some!  Here goes -

Weeks early. 50’s mid-west – church, cousins, comfort.  Mid-60s move – Ohio to California.  Times are a’changing?  Or place?  A little too much – girth, intelligence, passion; too little – savvy, caution, clue.  Second-hand love, found family early – challenges, joys outside boxes.   Easy to love, hard to take.  Excesses  - wanting more.  Menopausal moves.  Learning to love life in country.
Jana