TheBanyanTree: BEWARE!!!

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Wed Nov 24 03:26:03 PST 2010

It more commonly means her email account has been hacked. Spammers hack
the users' passwords of email accounts such as those hotmail or gmail of
those of facebook or eBay (anywhere where there is a huge user volume
base) and then send spam emails to everyone in the user's address list
or other addies.
regards
W:)

--
Best regards,
  Woofie                          mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02