TheBanyanTree: Sort Of About A Mixer

Sally Larwood larwos at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 11 14:53:22 PST 2010

What a story!  I'm sitting here feeling foggy headed with you Julie.  Hard
for you with a new baby and a bad finger too.  Isn't it funny how much
having pain from a digit seems to really affect us?  Occasionally I get an
infected quick on my thumb and I spend my day cradling it and thinking of
very little else.

Sal