TheBanyanTree: The Paradelle

smack58 at nycap.rr.com smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Nov 10 10:06:35 PST 2010

The vision is a nice one.  I like it.  If you ever make the flag, I'll buy one.  :)
---- auntiesash <auntiesash at gmail.com> wrote:
Beautiful!

I wonder what it would like like to do a banner this way... with colors
repeated and blending, 3 times over, then the grand finale of color....

--
Democracies are indeed slow to make war,
but once embarked upon a martial venture