TheBanyanTree: Some Muvvers really DO have em!!

Julie Anna Teague jateague at indiana.edu
Sun May 23 15:50:44 PDT 2010

Quoting Woofie <woofess at iinet.net.au>:

> Every conceivable and tiny part of that gun was now separate from all
> its other microscopic bits and spread all over the table. I can just
> hope that all the tiny bits do not move from the table!

I'm picturing small gun parts moving from the table with the help of
curious kitties.

Things are always moving from tables at our house.  Last thing to move
was son's W2 which he has failed to use because he has failed to do his
state taxes which were due on April 15th.  After much swearing about
them moving with my help,
the W2 form was found by son in son's backpack...apparently it moved
there on it's own.  From the table.

Julie