TheBanyanTree: Ren Faire reporter

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Thu May 13 04:30:28 PDT 2010

Hello Russ,

Love  yer  writings,  mate:)  Next time I am over your way, I am gonna
have to go to one of yer ren faires:)

The  male offspring was seriously into SCA when he was young..and that
stuff is also a lot of fun:)

W:)

--
Best regards,
 Woofie                            mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02

Photos: http://public.fotki.com/woofie/
        http://www.pbase.com/woofess