TheBanyanTree: How to Reinvent Your Life in Twelve Weeks of Summer: a work of fiction

Julie Anna Teague jateague at indiana.edu
Mon Jun 21 10:44:06 PDT 2010

Quoting TLW <tlwagener at gmail.com>:

> #2 Cleaning up the garage.  I completely blew this one this week.  In
> fact, I took three giant steps backwards and filled up my apartment,
> too. Here's what happened:
>
> (to be continued)

I am waiting with baited breath.  (Sorry, I had tuna for lunch.)  You
make everything funny.  And I realize that this is fiction, because
that's what you told us, but I do know for an absolute fact that you
are not fat and pimply.  Maybe you diverge from the truth after that,
but I'm just saying.  :)