TheBanyanTree: How to ReInvent Your Life in Twelve Weeks of Summer: a work of fiction

Russ Doden russ.doden at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 13:53:08 PDT 2010

Hi Terri,

OMG!!!  This has me laughing like an idiot!  You see, long ago I got
"shot" at near point blank range by a skunk.  I was only in my early
teens, but it is a memory that still is with me!  --- And my poor dog!
 She was even closer than I was if possible.  At the range measured in
less than 1 yard, there couldn't have been much difference.  My poor
folks did all the could for both of us, but it was miserable.  My dog
was restricted to outside for a long time, and the clothes I was
wearing had to be burned!  This really made me laugh.

I hope you are having a great weekend.  It is raining here and I'm
being horribly lazy!

Russ

--
Take things one day at a time