TheBanyanTree: Evacuation

nancyiee at aol.com nancyiee at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 16:17:50 PST 2010

Margaret,

I am here, listening and watching the game even as I type.  Early TD,  and
then one by the Saints. I have not lived in MN for several years, and
another team is cheered for here. Still I yell and leap around and cheer for the
Vikes. Win or lose, its a touch with the home town. I know my kids are
watching.  I can, at least imagine a fireplace and a light snow falling outside,
and  remember when my Dad used to take me to the games in a REAL stadium.

NancyLee, as MN gets another.  Go Vikes.