TheBanyanTree: Off on a New Adventure

Sheri Baity sheribaity at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 12:18:58 PST 2010

You have got whatever support you need!  From the Wings of Crow... feel and enjoy the healing, flying your way, from now, until you are up dancing, flying, bicycling and whatever else your heart desires!

Sheri L Baity
Regional Director
American Predator Federation
"Where Predator Hunters Are Forming A Pack"
http://www.huntapf.org

A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water~~Eleanor Roosevelt