TheBanyanTree: TheBanyanTree Digest, Vol 77, Issue 30

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 05:16:56 PST 2010

(sigh)  I read this hopeful poem, and then turn on the news. The  Northeast
is getting it again, blizzard conditions in Vancouver, deep cold and
freeze warnings throughout the entire middle, right down to the panhandle. I
will not yet pack away my sweats and long underwear.

Yet, . . . yet . . .the robins here are gathering. I hear their cheery
song, watch them stuff their faces in the wild berries, getting ready for the
long migration.  Perhaps, they know best, after  all.