TheBanyanTree: well, then.

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:48:39 PST 2010

Of course you're not. It's so freakin' hard when they have to leave, and
especially when we have to help them leave. Like we're pushing them out the
door and we know they're ready, but we never are. And while this won't help
at all right now, it does get better. It has to; we can't live with that
much pain and emptiness for very long. So we adapt and the pain gets better.

I said I'd never get another dog after the first one I lost. That didn't
last long.

It gets better.

xoxo

Monique