TheBanyanTree: Dee

paul paul at remsset.com
Sun Feb 14 16:48:05 PST 2010

John said the following on 2/13/2010 9:35 PM:
> Dee was the one who wlecomed me to the Spoon.
> Here is Dee's website, The Coffee Bean Goddess, which is still up.
>
> cbg-dee.blogspot.com/
>

> Rest  in Peace, Sweetheart.
>
> Later, John.

Rest in peace crazy woman, oh, yes.

I found a program called httrack.  I'm not sure how well it worked but I
sicced it on Dee's site.  Downloaded the whole dang thang.  Tossed it up
on my webspace at http://remsset.com/Coffee Bean Goddess/

Needs work, cleaning up.  Dunno how to import the comments and parts
still on Blogger.  I should read the directions maybe?

But.  It's saved.  Mostly, anyway.

paul

--
    http://remsset.com

    Even if the voices are not real, they have some good ideas.