TheBanyanTree: I had a dream

Sally Larwood larwos at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 3 15:00:45 PST 2010

I know where you're coming from Theta.  My dad died on the first day of an
overseas trip and we had his remains cremated and the ashes sent home.  We
then had a memorial service for him, but I don't think I've ever actually
believed he is dead.
The day after he died I saw him sitting his chair in their loungeroom and
you wouldn't believe the number of dreams I've had when he just turns up.  I
adored my dad, and, like you, Monique, those dreams are precious.  Just
treasure the dream and wait for the next one.

Sal