TheBanyanTree: Sad story

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:00:38 PST 2010

I know they're having far more fun than we are, that's for sure. And I know
Stew is enjoying all the great company like he never could here on earth. In
fact, I'm more motivated now to complete my memoir about Stew because life
is short and there's no time like the present. I've got my blog going at
http://moniquecolver.blogspot.com/ where people can encourage me to keep
going. Dee was such a great friend, and I miss her so much.

Monique

--
Monique Colver