TheBanyanTree: Sad story

Anita Coia anita at redpepper.net.au
Mon Feb 1 16:33:07 PST 2010

Wow. That is a shock, I didn't know Dee was unwell (was she?).  I will miss
her contributions, which opened up a peephole into other lives and reminded
me what's important.

How did that happen?  I keep forgetting that the Tree Dwellers are mortals,
everyone has been so much a part of my existence for so long (12 years!!). I
hope that wherever she is, there is good coffee and lots of good company.
I'm glad it was peaceful for her.

That has really saddened my day. Thank you for letting us know, Monique.