TheBanyanTree: I’ve got nothin’

Pam Lawley pamj.lawley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 13:35:38 PST 2010

Oh Monique, I for once, have complete faith that you'll get refilled.  A
person as loving and compassionate as yourself couldn't help but!  Perhaps
these moments of 'emptiness' are just your storage spaces way of gearing up
for the "big fill"!!

(and I say all this selfishly myself, waiting on the next installment...)