TheBanyanTree: Cold moon

auntiesash auntiesash at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:08:48 PST 2010

Nice post.  Made me feel content and warm.

I would call it a "saw chain sharpener" and I would take it to the shop.  My
brother is a professional chainsaw carver, and the only time he sharpens his
own is if he HAS to during competition.

Potential blood loss+irritation+not-getting-it-just-right >
a-few-bucks+drive-to-town

-sash

--
Everyone is from somewhere