TheBanyanTree: Every Morning

Julie Anna Teague jateague at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 29 08:24:30 PDT 2010

I love this!  Funny, we have an Alarmcat model as well.  There is a
strict order to things in her world, and they involve first getting us
up at 6:20, almost on the dot, with slight variation for the seasons,
although dark or light, she rarely strays five minutes from either side
of 6:20.  There is a spoonful of tuna with her name on it, followed by
left over cereal milk or maybe a lick of maple syrup and yogurt, and
she is beside herself with anticipation.  I love a happy little critter
in the morning.

Julie