TheBanyanTree: A happy coincidence

Sachet MountainWhisper at att.net
Sat Apr 24 17:54:49 PDT 2010

"When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their
meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities."
Deepak Chopra

As I was reading your story I thought of the high level of dedication
you all have for the life-altering jobs you each perform so
professionally, Janice. Because of that, when a person enters your
theatre, a host of possibilities automatically arise. Quality of life,
extension of life and saving of life - all fall under the umbrella of
your care. A tangible miracle took place, is how I think of what
happened for you. Does life get any better than that?

Wow.

What a wonderfully affirming experience for you.