TheBanyanTree: gardening

Sachet MountainWhisper at att.net
Sat Apr 24 17:06:34 PDT 2010

Oooo! What a cool catchphrase, Ra! We could start a new gardening fad -
Decorative Edible Borders. "Let us help you create a functional and fun
"green" source of delicious edibles." Or something like that. ;-)

The pea trellis is an outstanding idea! You are so darn smart! I use
fishing line around the house a lot for various projects so always have
some on hand. I never thought of criss-crossing it. Now that you have
suggested it, I am also going to create an interesting pattern for my
Carolina Jessamine vines. (http://tinyurl.com/33frpup)

Thanks!