TheBanyanTree: Assisted suicide

Anita Coia anita at redpepper.net.au
Thu Apr 29 04:49:19 PDT 2010

Thank you, Monique, for sharing that story. Being with someone who dies in
suffering I have not yet experienced but I believe that assisted suicide
should be something a civilised and compassionate society supports and
provides. We put effort into taking the pain out of birth, why not death?

So beautifully written...so loving that you did that for your beloveds.

Message: 1