TheBanyanTree: it's just numbers

Sachet MountainWhisper at att.net
Fri Apr 2 07:14:36 PDT 2010

Print your post out, Jules. So that you have it as part of your life
journal.

"We run, not because we think it is doing us good, but because we enjoy
it and cannot help ourselves. The more restricted our society and work
become, the more necessary it will be to find some outlet for this
craving for freedom. No one can say, 'You must not run faster than this,
or jump higher than that.' The human spirit is indomitable."

- Sir Roger Bannister, first man to break the four minute mile

I know that your indomitable spirit is your best & most beautiful
strength today.