TheBanyanTree: Another front pager

mg spaceforone at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 13:43:36 PDT 2009

Not a cougar!  Not a cougar!  If Monique is a cougar then I'm a fuddy-duddy
because I only date within my age group......and if you've met me, you know
I'm no fuddy-duddy!!

Preferences, preferences.......

I've been in the dating scene for a few years now and I had some moments to
date young.  'Cause Monique is right.....the rumor is out there about us
older chicks and...well, it ain't a rumor.  We're accomplished, confident,
wise, knowledgable, patient and very attune to personal needs and wants.
And desires.  Don't forget those.  And the young bucks are accutely aware of
all attributes and even if not aware, they've heard the talk on the street
and some just want in no matter what.

Me?  I didn't meet Mr. Right in a younger package and after a couple of them
packages I discovered something really exciting for me.  Men my age (mid
40s) are *also* accomplished, confident, wise, knowledgable, patient and
very attune to personal needs and wants.  And desires.  Don't forget those.
Mind you.....ya gotta get the right one.  As in all walks of life, being a
choosy picker is what will work best.

So I find myself in the throes, the absolute *throes* of a fabulous
relationship with a man my age and I am so happy.....loved, cherished,
adored.  Wow.

Wait......he *is* exactly to the day six months younger.......born on my
half birthday........what a gift!

Hey......does this make me a cougar???????
=>

Call it what you will.  Happily in love is awesome at any age.

Isn't it, Monique?

In love with the world and all in it,
Maria