TheBanyanTree: Care instructions

auntie sash auntiesash at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:49:35 PDT 2009

The reclaimed radiator is beautiful, but a bit fragile.  It's living here in
our office until the remodeled home is ready to receive this almost perfect
match to the existing units.  We need to be careful not to drag it and there
are specific instructions about refinishing.  Modern fast methods would
destroy the beautiful details and blur the engraving.

Well - I'm 3 hours away from vacation, so the paper work is flying.  Things
get misplaced.  Post it note, in particular, move and then attach themselves
in mysterious ways.

This is all to explain why the barista just peeled a note off my butt that
read "Do not dip or blast!!  Strip by hand!"

- sash