TheBanyanTree: Today - Jan 20, 2009

paul paul at remsset.com
Tue Jan 20 18:47:49 PST 2009

gourmet_1 at comcast.net said the following on 1/20/2009 7:31 PM:
> Today. For the first time in oh, so very long. . .I'm proud to
> identify myself as an American!
>
> Not only that but my new President is both left handed and a Leo,
> just like me! The Good Days have come back!
>
> MartyV

O's a lefty?  I didn't know that.

Dunno about the Leo thing.  Scorpio is much better.

But maybe left handed Scorpios are a bit biased.  <grin>

What is blowing me away is that he just talks.  Doesn't seem to use a
script or a teleprompter.  In English.  With correct grammar.  Just
talks.  And makes sense.  Quite refreshing... a really smart guy as
President, what a concept...

... it's so turn of the century...

--
    http://remsset.com

    If it's stupid, but works, it isn't stupid.