TheBanyanTree: Wah-lah it's Magic

David Rubin miamidave at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 10:41:03 PST 2009

Well now this depends, Sherry.  Is that roll being replaced
over-the-top or under-the-bottom?  In the first case, I'll agree that
you're an Angel of Mercy, making life better for all the poor,
benighted roll-runner-outers out there.  BUT, should you have that
Ribbon of Cleanliness extruding from the bottom, YOU ARE THE GREAT
SATAN!!  COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!!  So please explicate
your replacement method, so I'll know whether to worship or despise
the ground you walk on!

Dave Rubin - who wonders if an over-the-top vs. under-the-bottom poll
might be appropriate.