TheBanyanTree: Picture of Cecil - 13k

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 12:25:15 PST 2009

On 3 Jan 2009 at 15:19, Laura wrote:

> A picture of Cecil at Monique's wedding last May.  Monique tried to send
> it but the list filter caught it.  I've smallified it and squashed it so
> those of you on dial-up can still enjoy it.  If anyone wants the big
> version, just ask and I can forward it on to you.

Oh, bugger!  Never mind - I keep forgetting that remsset strips the
attachments.  Wait a tic....

http://picasaweb.google.com/wolfljsh/BanyanTreePostPictures#

There.  That will load as thumbnails, and you can select the big picture or
the smaller one to view.

It's a good picture - worth the trouble, I promise.  :)

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
http://wolfsinger.wordpress.com