TheBanyanTree: what a mess

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:43:24 PST 2009

Y'all should see my living room.  We finally decided we were tired of the gigantic computer
desk / office taking up the entire living room, so we bought a much smaller one.  Still lots of
room for necessities, but it doesn't take up nearly as much space.

Unfortunately, I have to find something to do with all the STUFF that sort of accumulates on
the desk, that stuff that probably has a home somewhere else, but you're too lazy to figure
out where, so it sits on - or in - your desk instead.

So now instead of having a big messy desk that takes up half my living room, I have a small
neat desk off in one corner, and a huge pile of STUFF in the middle of the room.  Not to
mention the fact that the kitchen table is covered with stuff, too.

It's not as much of an improvement as I'd hoped.

<sigh>

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com