TheBanyanTree: catching a thermal

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 06:49:55 PST 2009

We have our own way of soaring, Julie.

Some paint or cook or tend children. Some teach, some learn, some plant
things or sing. Some only bowl or golf or walk on beaches and find shells.   My
peace is not in the thermal, lifting, floating, though I have seen the Turkey
Vultures soaring in their stillness.  The little jittery birds of color  find
it in their singing. The wild ducks connect through their reflections in  quiet
waters.

You are beautiful not for what the mirror shows, for that is only  wrapping.
You are beautiful for what you believe, what you seek, what you  accomplish
or try, what you create, what brings you joy.  You are beautiful  in the eyes
of all those who love you.

Catching a thermal is the inward smile.

**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how
to find them. Start with AOL Personals.