TheBanyanTree: Sometimes

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:40:40 PDT 2009

Sometimes, like tonight, for example, I wish I could chat with Stew. I'm
sitting with my laptop, answering blog emails, and this just pops into my
head: "I wonder if Stew's up and can chat." Well, he isn't there, at least
not anywhere with laptop access. I know this, but sometimes it would just be
really nice if I could chat with him again.

This week, or Saturday, I'll post more entries to the
www.stewyoungmemorial.com site. I'm still trying to make sense of it all,
even though there may be no sense to any of it. Still, I keep trying.

Monique
http://open.salon.com/blog/moniquec