TheBanyanTree: Haiku challenge

Sachet sachet at alltel.net
Sun Sep 14 16:48:15 PDT 2008

What a fun idea!

I love haiku's.

They can be obscure...so much so that only you know their intended
meaning. Or just clear enough for one other.

Or sometimes they are for everyone to enjoy.... their whimsy and
cleverly playful jumble of words.

A haiku always challenges me to search for the exact combination of
words to convey my meaning.

Love it, love it love it! I can't wait to see what others create!

Great challenge, Wolfie!

....Sachet