TheBanyanTree: from Maria: Re: Haiku challenge]

Sachet sachet at alltel.net
Sun Sep 14 18:50:31 PDT 2008

Ok, I'll jump right on out there and say that the explanation left me
wondering exactly how to go about haiku-ing.  Can it be as simple as
"the whole thing is three lines composed of 17 syllables"?  But
sometimes it seems like verses and each is about in the 14ish range (of
syllables) and the verses can go on for as long as the writer feels a
need to.

Laura, Laura.......help me; give me the explanation you might give a
group of first graders hoping for their excited and innocent, inspired

Yours with confusion but a willing heart!!

Maria

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 7:48 PM, Sachet <sachet at alltel.net