TheBanyanTree: Can't We Snip off the Political Branch?

Rob McMonigal trebro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 15:42:45 PDT 2008

I know I mostly lurk nowadays, but I date back to the days of the Spoon, and
I'm going to appeal to everyone to PLEASE prune the politics off the Tree.
I am very political personally but I keep that to my live journal, personal
e-mail, or political sites.

This is where we tell stories to share, not to fight over politics.  There's
plenty of places for that, no need for it here.  We're here to sit back and
relax, rest in the branches, and tell our tales, both real and imagined.

Thanks folks.

--
-Rob
trebro at gmail.com