TheBanyanTree: Teaching 101

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 08:36:27 PDT 2008

On 5 Oct 2008 at 11:06, Pam Lawley wrote:

> Anyway.  I've got to rethink my curriculum!!

Now see, my reaction would have been quite different.  HE threw the shoes
in the trash, not thinking ahead, so HE would have been the one cleaning
the shoes and drying them an hour before he had to leave.

He doesn't want to do that because they are "nasty"?  Well, go ahead, son.
Explain to your new girlfriend that you were an idiot and threw your brand-
new dress shoes in the trash because you don't have the capability of
thinking further ahead than your next meal and now they are "ruined" and
now you can't go to the dance.  No, really, go ahead and tell her that, but I
wanna watch.

Yes, my kids think I'm the most-est mean-est mom in the world.

Proud, card carrying member of the Mean Moms of the World Club,

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
http://wolfsinger.wordpress.com