TheBanyanTree: E-Book Version

Louis Talley louistalley at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 19 09:31:43 PDT 2008

Am acquainted with some here who have stopped by the house to visit
with my dad Cecil Talley, both involved in writing, although I am
just going to be finishing up with a biography which will be my first
and last book in seeing that writing is the easy part, then comes the
agony of publishing and rather than having to haggle with publishers
I chose to take the self publishing route, hire a printer and cover
artist and just make the book available free, at least the E-Book
version not knowing what Amazon will be charging if ordered through
them but can obtained free if sending me an address.

Can download the PDF version at:
http://www.box.net/shared/449eihtcsk  Only have one review---

This book is a fascinating read into the mind and life of someone who
has gone to the brink and was brought back by God's grace. Lou is a
Vietnam vet who suffered from Post Traumatic Disorder Syndrome.
Further complicating matters, he also had bona fide and tested
paranormal powers. His experiences allowed him to rub shoulders with
the Hollywood set, as well as some famous evangelists, with some
interesting and often alarming results. Lou has several important
messages for the astute reader, which is why I highly recommend that
people read this book. If you are wondering about the current
evangelical trend of chasing after signs and wonders, or if you
suffer, or know someone who is suffering from PTSD, then this book is
for you.

Alf Cengia
Melbourne Victoria, Australia

Never knew how to write about the things involving the supernatural /
paranormal as it is beyond the human experience and other people had
to convince me that it was the real deal and not just going on in the
mind of a maniac or schizophrenia, could not complete the biography
until recently as it is something we can only write about as life
itself writes the script and we only take dictation, but could not
even do that while caught up in the maze of being in altered states
or somewhere between the natural and the supernatural without a clue
of what was going on, but nobody else knew either and all guessed
wrong in not knowing the whole story as it unfolded.

  Lou