TheBanyanTree: It's Cold Out There

redd_clay at bellsouth.net redd_clay at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 31 19:03:46 PST 2008

--

Snow and bitter cold again in the Northeast, blizzards in China stranding more than 500,000, some for weeks at train stations, record cold in many other places, an unprecedented 2 snows in Atlanta in less than a week already this year, bone-chilling cold wave after cold wave in the Midwest, 10 plus feet of snow in the California Sierra.  We've had ourselves a doozy of a first month of winter.

Can you imagine how bad it would be if we weren't in the throes of global warming!