TheBanyanTree: Cecil

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Wed Dec 10 21:57:29 PST 2008

I joined Spoon in 97. The Cafe was never such for me, it was more like an oldfashioned
saloon from the wild wild western days which modernday historians say never existed. Well,
I've got news for them, believe me. I walked through the batwing doors a lot during those
first years on the internet highway and, more often than not, down the end of the room
leaning on the polished surface of the bar there would be Dee's Tall Texan, stetson pushed
back to reveal a face most often with a grin on it.

In those days I was a woodworker and a storyteller, today I'm a healer and a storyteller
and being so I can do and am doing a little for him in his hour of need just as I'm sure
he would do for me if he had the opportunity. God bless you and guide your footsteps
Cecil, what a wonderful man you are.

woodcat