TheBanyanTree: calibrations

David Seaman dseaman at prairienet.org
Sun Dec 28 04:48:17 PST 2008

Oct. 27th, 2008 at 2:37 PM

I just archived a year of gage calibrations in my data base. That means
I've been doing this job for over a year, because I remember white
knuckling it through the class to learn how to use the front end, because
my ass hurt so bad from my anal fissure. That means I've had that pain for
over a year. A year of poking and prodding, creams and hot baths, a
surgery that did nothing but land me on the ICU ward. How much longer do I
have to wait? My surgeon is incompetent as far as I'm concerned. He gets
one more chance.

Over a year now that I've been dealing with the crazies, and not much
changes. More incompetence, no one really listens. I see my therapist
tomorrow. It feels like she is done taking me seriously. That relationship
needs to comes back together or I'll be finished with therapy. I'd like to
be finished with all of the useless crap that isn't working anymore.

It's cold and cloudy today. Outside and in my head. I'm in a fog and can't
snap myself out of it. Bonnie and I had a slow lazy weekend and I have
little motivation to work today. I'm just tired...

--
Dave