TheBanyanTree: Going "Home"

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Sat Aug 16 19:53:31 PDT 2008

Just as "Fay"  (Hurricane Fay) is taking aim, I have planned and  bought all
my escape tickets out of Florida to Minnesota.  Not that I am  afraid of
hurricanes, I'm not.  It's is just that it has been more than a  year since I went
"home".

Though I have moved south and lived here for years, isn't it funny that we
always think of home as the place we came from?

I will go to the State Fair. I will shop at the Mall of America. I will
visit Minnehaha Falls and Como Park, and perhaps drive out to the University of
MN Arboretum.  I have a ton of favorite places to see,and people to hug and
gatherings to attend.  Summer fun.

NancyLee

Read reviews on AOL Autos.