TheBanyanTree: Reunion blues

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 09:19:01 PDT 2008

Peter, if you ever track down your partners in crime and have that
reunion, I would very much like to attend.  I can say with conviction
that I would enjoy meeting all of them and I have a few secrets in my
past that would qualify me as an honorary member of the class.

and the bit about the induction coil and the stainless steel
urinal...that made me laugh as hard as the Apres Matisse on your
sister's wall.

Theta