TheBanyanTree: A Typical Weekend

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:50:40 PDT 2007

On 2 Oct 2007 NancyIee at aol.com wrote:

> Oh, once a bromeliad flowers, it generally dies. But, my old pineapple
> plants seem to be sprouting "pups", from the failing mother plants, so
> perhaps I  will get yet more pineapples in the future. I have not
> tried potting them, so I don't know what success you might experience,
> or how long it might take.

I don't suppose you have a picture or two you could share of this very kewl
thing, do you?  There's a folder somewhere for Banyan Tree photo sharing,
if one of the *smart* moderators/owners wouldn't mind reposting it...?

I tried the pineapple thing a couple of times, and all I got was rotten
pineapple tops.  Maybe I'll try again.

--
Wolfie
wolfljsh at gmail.com