TheBanyanTree: Mystery mail

Sharon Mack smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 4 06:35:35 PST 2007

Yeah, I got that email, too!  I belong to two other writing sights and both
have Linda's. I do not have any personal friends named Linda so that was not
even a possibility.

I hope I did not make a boo-boo because I emailed (did a 'reply' email) back
to Tammy and asked which Linda she was speaking of as I knew several.  I
didn't explain any further.

I got a message back from Tammy's address immediately saying that she would
be away until April 4th.

I hope I didn't trigger a virus or anything, although my computer seems to
be working just fine this morning.

Sharon