TheBanyanTree: Potter

Monique Colver monique.ybs at verizon.net
Sat Jul 21 12:44:04 PDT 2007

In April I ordered it from Amazon for my husband. This morning at 10 am the
mailman knocked on the door, which he never does. He always leaves our
packages at the front office, with a note in our mailbox to pick it up
there. Saves him the hassle of going door to door. But today he came to the
door, and when Andrew answered it, the mailman said, "I thought you might
want this."

Is that service or what? The boxes are not the traditional Amazon boxes --
they're quite obvious about what's inside.

Unfortunately, Andrew has to work today, though he did consider, for just a
moment, calling in sick so he could read instead. But tomorrow . . .

I haven't read any of the books, at least not yet.

Monique