TheBanyanTree: Death of 2006

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Mon Jan 1 14:55:51 PST 2007

Not 'they', Sharon, but 'we'.

The Banyan Tree is an internet community of which we are all members.
When any of us write anything at all for the Tree we should be doing so
with holistic respect - that is, respect for all Tree members, not just
those who we expect  to agree with us. Also I emphatically disagree with
the contention that warning people off in the subject line will improve
the Tree's interactivity which is what has been implied in a previous
post - in fact it will do just the opposite.

TBT has a special sweet flavour which has developed over a decade -
let's not ruin it with a careless handful of consequential salt!

woodcat