TheBanyanTree: thebanyantree: Roll Call Reunion

Tom Smith deserthiker2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 20:42:51 PST 2007

Pam North Wrote:

> I can sit here and 'feel' myself back then... sitting at the
> computer - where THAT computer was at THAT computer desk....
> early mornings before the kids woke up... the chats I used to
> check on then....
>
> Sort of like an old song taking you back.....

I have no recollection of the popular songs then..  I think
disco was long gone, but Country was always around.  Talk and
all news radio stations started about then..  Lemme see..

Youngblood posted her roll call the day after Clinton was elected.

It was tempting after first reading the roll call, to click on

                   stargazr at io.com..

Tom