TheBanyanTree: Teamwork Times

Tom Smith deserthiker2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 06:19:33 PST 2007

 to poems and peace
  and a place to praise'em

I'm stuck in my own serious head at the moment and only one
letter of the alphabet.  "a pot to pee in" would remedy the
seriousness but I don't want to go there or create another
Peter Piper Picked thing.  I'd rather be on a poetry team
than a football team.. hike the ball.. I mean launch the
first line.

Once upon a time, there was a story that ended up fantastic
and hilarious, created by blue-feathered birds in this very
tree.  The image of a potato comes to mind.. a hot potato..
getting hotter as it rolled along the branch where I was waiting
but not brave enough to linger.   Mike Pingleton coordinated,
I believe.  Does anyone else remember?