TheBanyanTree: A Comedy of Errors - Part the Second

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Mon Dec 24 16:40:25 PST 2007

Oh Dumpy Mum wot a funtastic piccy, I shall print it out 'n' hang it on the
wall 4 all 2 admire!!

Glad you enjoyed the trip if a little damp when you arrived - pity you
didn't stay until Saturday, you could have experienced Canberra's first
torrential downpour in seven years! As we did at farmer's market and
afterwards. Re the drought - it would have to rain like that for the
traditional 40 days and 40 nights to remove the dreaded water restrictions.

roger